Terms of Service
Animato Co., Ltd. hereby establishes the following terms and conditions for the services provided by “one care” (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) based on our corporate philosophy. By signing the Agreement, the user of the service (hereinafter referred to as the “User”) agrees to all the terms and conditions.
Article 1 Definitions
The definition of the terms in the Agreement shall be as set forth in the following items.
- The term “us” “we” or the “Company” refers to Animato Co., Ltd.
- The “Facility” refers to the “one care” operated by the Company.
- The term “Service” shall mean the accommodation, day care, fitness, trimming and other various services for individual dogs provided by the Company at the Facility.
- The “Applicant” refers to an individual who wishes to become a new user.
- The “Registered User” refers to an individual who has applied to the Company for registration to use the Service and has been accepted as a member by the Company after agreeing to the Agreement.
- The “Partner” means a dog owned or bred by the User who is provided with the Service.
Article 2 Scope and Amendment of the Agreement
- The purpose of the Agreement is to define the relationship of rights and obligations between the User and the Company with respect to the use of the Service, and shall apply to all relationships between the User and the Company with respect to the use of the Service. In addition, the User and the Company shall faithfully comply with the Agreement in using the Service.
- The Company reserves the right to change the Agreement and other matters related to the operation and management of the Facility without the prior approval of a User. Such changes shall be effective for all users.
- Any changes to the Agreement shall be notified to the User at any time by posting a notice on the website pertaining to the Facility operated by the Company (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
- The amended Agreement shall take effect from the date of issue as determined by the Company.
Article 3 Registration Procedure
- An Applicant may apply for registration as a User, which is necessary for the use of the Service, by agreeing to the Agreement and providing accurate information about the User and the Partner as specified by the Company (including, but not limited to, vaccination information, age, and health condition.; hereinafter referred to as “Registration Items”).
- At the time of registration, an Applicant will be required to present identification documents verifying the Applicant’s current address, a dog tags, a rabies vaccination certificate, and a certificate of mixed vaccines (5 or more types). If the combination vaccine is not able to be received due to illness, etc., or if there is a possibility of pregnancy or if pregnancy has been confirmed, please notify the Facility.
- The application for registration under Section 1 will be completed when the Company accepts the application through the prescribed procedures.
- The Company may reject an application for user registration (including re-registration) or withdraw its consent to an application for registration if the Applicant falls under any of the following circumstances.
- When all or part of the registration information provided to the Company is false, incorrect, or incomplete.
- The Applicant is a minor, an adult ward, a person under curatorship, or a person under assistance, and you have not obtained the consent of a legal representative, curator, or assistant.
- The Applicant is a member of an antisocial group (meaning a gangster, gangster group, right-wing group, antisocial effort, or any other similar group. The same shall apply hereinafter), or is found to be involved in any way with antisocial forces, etc., such as being involved in the maintenance, operation or management of antisocial forces, etc., through the provision of funds or otherwise.
- The Company otherwise deems that it is unable to provide the Service.
Article 4 User
- The User is valid from the date of admission.
- The User is allowed to use this procedure, which can only be done by the User itself. It may not be loaned or transferred to a third party.
Article 5 Usage fee and Payment Method
- The User shall pay to the Company, as compensation for the Service, the usage fee separately determined by the Company, at the time and by the method specified by the Company.
- In the event that the User fails to pay the usage fee or leaves his or her Partner unattended in this facility for an extended period of time, the Company may, upon notice, and without notice if the period of unattended time exceeds one week, deem that the User has transferred the ownership of his or her Partner or any remaining items to the Company and may take any necessary measures at its discretion. The Company may take any necessary measures at its discretion, and the User shall have no objection to such action. In this case, the User shall bear all costs incurred by the Company.
Article 6 Prohibited Matters
In using the Service, the User shall not engage in any of the following acts or acts that the Company deems to fall under any of the following items.
- Acts that are contrary to laws and ordinances, the Agreement, and precautions and other rules set forth by the Company.
- Violent or threatening behavior towards other users of the Service, third parties, or our staff (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Other Users”).
- Acts of slander, violent language, or shouting against Other Users.
- Unreasonable demands that go beyond legal responsibility towards the Company or Other Users.
- Actions that are offensive to public order and morals, such as stalking or sexual harassment of Other Users.
- Photographing, videotaping, recording, etc. in the Facility or its vicinity, except in cases where the Company has given its consent.
- Distribution of leaflets, presentation of posters, business activities, political activities, religious activities, signature activities, solicitation activities, or any other similar activities in the Facility or its vicinity.
- Acts that infringe on the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, or other rights or interests of the Company or Other Users.
- Actions that interfere or may interfere with the operation of the Facility, such as disobeying the instructions of our staff.
- Leaving the Partner unattended in the Facility, such as not coming to pick up the Partner by the handover time.
- Parking the user’s car on the road in front of the Facility.
- Any other acts that we deem inappropriate.
Article 7 Theft and Loss
- The Company shall not be liable for any compensation for theft or loss of property caused by the User when using the Facility, except in cases where the Company is intentionally or grossly negligent.
- As a general rule, items left behind in the Facility will be stored for one month and then disposed of by the Company.
Article 8 Matters concerning the Partner
- The Service may not be able to be provided if the Partner falls under any of the following items.
- The Partner has not been registered with the local government and issued a dog tag.
- The Partner has not been vaccinated against rabies and mixed vaccine (5 or more types) for more than one week within the past one year from the date of the Service.
* At the time of user registration or renewal, the User will be required to present the user’s dog tags, rabies vaccination certificate, and mixed vaccination certificate.
*If the Partner’s rabies vaccine or mixed vaccine has been postponed by the User’s veterinarian, the User will be asked to present a certificate of postponement.
- The Partner has not been treated for external parasites such as fleas and ticks, or filariasis.
- When we judge that the Partner is extremely unhygienic.
- When the Partner shows signs of aggression toward other Partners or people, and we judge that it is difficult to ensure safety.
- When we judge that the Partner is extremely frightened, biting, barking, or otherwise difficult to care for.
- When we judge that the Partner is clearly under a lot of mental stress or is expected to suffer from a physical condition caused by the stress.
- When an infectious skin disease or contagious disease is suspected.
- During heat (during bleeding and within two weeks after the bleeding is over), pregnancy, or after childbirth.
- After surgery or illness. When we judge that the Partner needs to be diagnosed and treated by a veterinarian due to health concerns such as after surgery or illness.
*This excludes cases where a veterinarian has examined the animal and given permission.
- When it is found that there is a falsehood regarding the registered information or the information reported to us by the User.
- The Partner is less than one year old and has not completed the vaccine program for the first year as determined by the veterinarian.
- When the Company otherwise deems it inappropriate to provide the Service.
- We will do our best to provide a safe and comfortable environment, but please understand that your Partner may become ill in an unfamiliar environment.
Article 9 The Service
- The Service provided by the Company to the User at the Facility shall be as follows
- Pet hotel (including temporary keeping)
- Day Care
- Comprehensive counseling, etc. incidental to the above
- In using the Service, the User shall comply with the precautions separately set forth by the Company for each of the services set forth in each item of the preceding paragraph.
- The Company shall notify the User of any changes or discontinuation of the Service as specified in each item of the preceding paragraph 1 by posting a notice on the designated bulletin board in the Facility or on the Website.
Article 10 Reservation of the Service
- An advance reservation is required to use the Service.
- A User may make a reservation for the Service in a manner determined by the Company.
- The reservation request for the Service is completed when the Company notifies the User that it accepts the reservation request in the preceding paragraph.
- In the event that the User cancels the reservation, the following cancellation fees shall be paid to the Company. However, this does not apply to cases where the Company recognizes that there are special circumstances.
Up to the day before the reserved date: No cancellation fee will be charged
On the day of the reserved date: 50% of the reserved service fee
No-show: 100% of the reserved fee for the service
Article 11 Emergency Response
- If the Partner is injured or becomes ill during the provision of the Service (including pick-up, work, and waiting), we will immediately contact the contact information in the registration.
- In case of emergency, or if we are unable to contact the registered contact, we may take the Partner to a veterinary clinic at the discretion of the employees of the Facility. We are not responsible for such emergency measures, except in cases of intentional or gross negligence on our part.
- In the event of an emergency as specified in the preceding item, the User shall bear the cost of veterinary care, medical supplies, transportation to medical institutions, and other expenses. The above charges will be settled in cash.
Article 12 Closure of the Facility
The Company reserves the right to close all or part of the Facility in any of the following cases.
- When the Company deems it difficult to operate the Facility due to weather, disaster, or other unavoidable circumstances.
- When inspecting, repairing, or renovating the Facility.
- When laws and regulations are enacted, revised or abolished, administrative guidance is given, social conditions have changed significantly, or there are other unavoidable circumstances.
- When the Company deems it necessary to close the Facility for other reasons.
Article 13 Withdrawal Procedures
- The user may cancel his/her registration as a user to receive the Service and withdraw from the Service by completing the withdrawal procedure in the manner prescribed by the Company.
- In the event that there are any debts related to the Service upon withdrawal from the membership in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the User shall naturally lose the benefit of time for all such debts and shall immediately pay such debts to the Company.
- The handling of user information after withdrawal from the service shall be in accordance with the provisions of Article 19.
Article 14 Cancellation of Registration by the Company
The Company may temporarily suspend the use of the Service or cancel the user registration without prior notice or demand if the User falls under any of the following reasons. In this case, the User will lose all rights related to the use of the Service.
- In the event that the User has violated any laws, the Agreement, or precautions set forth by the Company.
- If the User has not used the Service for more than two (2) years.
- If the User fall under any of the items in Article 3, Section 4.
- In any other cases where the Company deems registration as a User or use of the Service to be inappropriate.
In the event that any of the reasons in the preceding paragraph apply, the User shall naturally lose the benefit of time for all obligations related to the Service, and shall immediately pay the relevant obligations to the Company. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of any action taken by the Company in accordance with this Article, except in cases where the Company is intentionally or grossly negligent.
Article 15 User’s Responsibility
If the Partner damages or severely defaces the property of the Company or a third party during the provision of the Service (including pick-up, work, and waiting), the User shall compensate the Company or the third party for all damages.
Article 16 Disclaimer
- Due to the nature of this Facility, we will not be held responsible for any injury or death of the Partner due to dog-to-dog problems unless there is intentional or gross negligence on our part.
- The Company will not be held responsible for any other injuries or deaths caused by unforeseen accidents, natural disasters, or force majeure such as chronic illness or peculiar constitution that occur during the use of the Service (including ill health, injury, or death after the Service has ended), unless the Company is intentionally or grossly negligent.
- In the unlikely event that the Partner is injured or killed due to our intentional or gross negligence, we shall be liable only to the extent of the usage fee received. We shall not be involved in any damage caused with other users, such as damage caused by the User’s partner to a third party in relation to the Service (including, but not limited to, bite accidents in the Facility), unless there is intentional or gross negligence on our part.
- We will do our best to achieve the ideal style after discussing the details of the trimming with the customer, but the result may differ from the image due to the quality or amount of hair. In such a case, we will not be able to refund or discount the price at all.
- We will not be responsible in case a partner who has had their rabies and mixed vaccines postponed at the discretion of their veterinarian infected by any chance.
Article 17 Use of Social Media
In our official use of social media, we will comply with the items listed below.
- We will clarify the purpose of communication and provide valuable information.
- We will use easy-to-understand expressions.
- We understand the characteristics of digital tools, such as instantaneous and irrevocable transmission.
- We will give due consideration to privacy.
- We will give due consideration to the protection of copyrights.
Article 18 Protection of Personal Information
The Company’s handling of users’ personal information shall be in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Policy separately established by the Company, and users shall agree to the Company’s handling of users’ personal information in accordance with said Personal Information Protection Policy.
Article 19 Severability
Even if any provision of the Agreement, or any part thereof, is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under the Consumer Contract Act or any other law or regulation, the remainder of the Agreement and the remaining portions of any provision that is determined to be invalid or unenforceable shall continue in full force and effect.
Article 20 Good faith Consultation
If any question arises regarding any matter not stipulated in the Agreement or the interpretation of the Agreement, both parties shall consult in good faith to resolve it.